Our school is set up so that each student has their own workspace and computer, similar to an office environment.
- 8:45-9:00 Arrive. Kitchen open for students to make or purchase breakfast, get coffee etc.
- 9:00 School begins. We start our day gathered together for a morning meeting and Advisory time.
- 9:30-10:30 Academic Block 1- students select from our teacher led TIC classes
- 10:30-11:30 Academic Block 2-students select from our teacher led TIC classes
- 11:30-12:15 LUNCH Students are free to leave campus or bring their lunch and cook in our MG21 kitchen. Students may also go to the main high school and eat in the cafeteria. Students who receive free and reduced lunch can have their lunches delivered to MG21.
- 12:15-1:00 – ALEKS on-line Math M/W/F Independent Reading T/TH
- 1:00-2:00 PBL Block 3 Students design and implement their own independent projects, attend seminars or participate in wellness and fitness seminars.
- 2:00-2:55- PBL Block 4
- 2:55-3:00 School Cleaning: No custodial staff here! We all clean the building; all students have a daily job. We end the day with a quick check out meeting.
- 3:00 Dismissal
- 8:45-9:00 Arrival
- 9:00-10:00 Town Hall Meeting
- 10:00 – 11:30 PBL/Presentations
- 11:30 – 12:15 LUNCH
- 12:15-1:00 ALEKS Math
- 1:00-2:00 Review/Revise,Community Activity OR Service project
- 2:00-2:15 All School Friday Clean